|§ 1120||Any county may provide and maintain a home for veteran soldiers, …|
|§ 1121||For the purposes of this chapter the board of supervisors of any …|
Terms Used In California Codes > Military and Veterans Code > Division 5 > Chapter 3
- County: includes city and county. See California Education Code 32381
- County: includes "city and county. See California Education Code 17389
- District: means fish and game district. See California Government Code 51929.5
- Foreclosure: A legal process in which property that is collateral or security for a loan may be sold to help repay the loan when the loan is in default. Source: OCC
- Mortgagor: The person who pledges property to a creditor as collateral for a loan and who receives the money.
- Personal property: All property that is not real property.
- Property: includes both personal and real property. See California Education Code 17389
- Spouse: includes "registered domestic partner" as required by Section 297. See California Education Code 17389
- State: includes the District of Columbia and the territories when applied to the different parts of the United States, and the words "United States" may include the district and territories. See California Education Code 17389
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.
- Subdivision: means a subdivision of the section in which the term occurs unless some other section is expressly mentioned. See California Education Code 19404