|Subpart A||General Provisions|
|Subpart B||Award Criteria|
|Subpart C||Application Process|
|Subpart D||Fees and Caps|
|Subpart E||Design and Display|
|Subpart F||Requests for Reconsideration|
|Subpart G||Record Retention|
Terms Used In 20 CFR Part 1011 - Hire Vets Medallion Program
- Beneficiary: A person who is entitled to receive the benefits or proceeds of a will, trust, insurance policy, retirement plan, annuity, or other contract. Source: OCC
- Common law: The legal system that originated in England and is now in use in the United States. It is based on judicial decisions rather than legislative action.
- Docket: A log containing brief entries of court proceedings.
- Lien: A claim against real or personal property in satisfaction of a debt.
- Presiding officer: A majority-party Senator who presides over the Senate and is charged with maintaining order and decorum, recognizing Members to speak, and interpreting the Senate's rules, practices and precedents.
- Probate: Proving a will