|§ 1480||(a) Notwithstanding any other law, the fee for the interment of …|
Terms Used In California Codes > Military and Veterans Code > Division 6 > Chapter 10.5
- Arrest: Taking physical custody of a person by lawful authority.
- County: includes "city and county. See California Code of Civil Procedure 17
- Crime: includes an act of terrorism, as defined in Section 2331 of Title 18 of the United States Code, committed against a resident of the state, whether or not the act occurs within the state. See California Government Code 13951
- Net: means any gear made of any kind of twine, thread, string, rope, wire, wood, or other materials used for the gilling, entangling, trapping, or impounding of fish. See California Fish and Game Code 56
- Person: includes a corporation as well as a natural person. See California Code of Civil Procedure 17
- Process: signifies a writ or summons issued in the course of a judicial proceeding. See California Code of Civil Procedure 17
- Sheriff: includes marshal. See California Code of Civil Procedure 17
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.
- Subpoena: A command to a witness to appear and give testimony.
- Will: includes codicil. See California Code of Civil Procedure 17