|§ 1820||Any person who willfully wears or uses the badge, lapel button, …|
|§ 1821||A person who falsely represents himself or herself in a manner …|
Terms Used In California Codes > Military and Veterans Code > Division 8 > Chapter 2
- Arrest: Taking physical custody of a person by lawful authority.
- commission: means the California Transportation Commission. See California Government Code 14002.5
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- County: includes city and county. See California Education Code 32381
- Department: means the Department of Transportation. See California Government Code 14002.5
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.
- Person: includes a corporation as well as a natural person. See California Education Code 17389
- State: means the State of California, unless applied to the different parts of the United States. See California Education Code 19427
- Subpoena: A command to a witness to appear and give testimony.