|Article 1||Findings and General Provisions|
|Article 3||Implementation; Master Plan|
Terms Used In California Codes > Public Resources Code > Division 20 > Chapter 8
- apprentice: as used in this chapter , means a person at least 16 years of age who has entered into a written agreement, in this chapter called an "apprentice agreement" with an employer or program sponsor. See California Public Utilities Code 26242
- Attachment: A procedure by which a person's property is seized to pay judgments levied by the court.
- board: means the California Department of Tax and Fee Administration. See California Education Code 5301
- Controller: means the State Controller. See California Education Code 5303
- Person: means any person, association, organization, partnership, business trust, limited liability company, or corporation. See California Education Code 32289
- Person: includes any person, firm, partnership, general partner of a partnership, limited liability company, registered limited liability partnership, foreign limited liability partnership, association, corporation, company, syndicate, estate, trust, business trust, or organization of any kind. See California Education Code 5300
- property: includes property real and personal. See California Education Code 17413
- Public law: A public bill or joint resolution that has passed both chambers and been enacted into law. Public laws have general applicability nationwide.