|§ 21a-232||Prohibited acts; sterilization; sanitation; permits; exception|
|§ 21a-234||Licenses; permits. Fees|
|§ 21a-235||Enforcement; regulations|
|§ 21a-236||Inspection by commissioner. Disciplinary action. Penalties|
Terms Used In Connecticut General Statutes > Chapter 420a
- Continuance: Putting off of a hearing ot trial until a later time.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Fraud: Intentional deception resulting in injury to another.
- Lease: A contract transferring the use of property or occupancy of land, space, structures, or equipment in consideration of a payment (e.g., rent). Source: OCC
- Partnership: A voluntary contract between two or more persons to pool some or all of their assets into a business, with the agreement that there will be a proportional sharing of profits and losses.