|§ 38a-764||Requirements for fraternal agents. Penalty|
Terms Used In Connecticut General Statutes > Chapter 701f - Fraternal Agents
- Annuity: A periodic (usually annual) payment of a fixed sum of money for either the life of the recipient or for a fixed number of years. A series of payments under a contract from an insurance company, a trust company, or an individual. Annuity payments are made at regular intervals over a period of more than one full year.
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Dependent: A person dependent for support upon another.
- Insurance: means any agreement to pay a sum of money, provide services or any other thing of value on the happening of a particular event or contingency or to provide indemnity for loss in respect to a specified subject by specified perils in return for a consideration. See Connecticut General Statutes 38a-1
- Life insurance: means insurance on human lives and insurances pertaining to or connected with human life. See Connecticut General Statutes 38a-1
- Person: means an individual, a corporation, a partnership, a limited liability company, an association, a joint stock company, a business trust, an unincorporated organization or other legal entity. See Connecticut General Statutes 38a-1
- State: means any state, district, or territory of the United States. See Connecticut General Statutes 38a-1