|Chapter 2||Land Acquisition and Construction of Buildings for Benevolent Purposes|
Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 23 > Article 10
- Attorney: includes a counselor or other person authorized to appear and represent a party in an action or special proceeding. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Clerk: means the clerk of the court or a person authorized to perform the clerk's duties. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Deed: The legal instrument used to transfer title in real property from one person to another.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Grantor: The person who establishes a trust and places property into it.
- Testator: A male person who leaves a will at death.