|Chapter 2||Land Acquisition and Construction of Buildings for Benevolent Purposes|
Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 23 > Article 10
- Bequest: Property gifted by will.
- Clerk: means the clerk of the court or a person authorized to perform the clerk's duties. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Deed: The legal instrument used to transfer title in real property from one person to another.
- Devise: To gift property by will.
- Donor: The person who makes a gift.
- Gift: A voluntary transfer or conveyance of property without consideration, or for less than full and adequate consideration based on fair market value.
- Grantor: The person who establishes a trust and places property into it.
- Liabilities: The aggregate of all debts and other legal obligations of a particular person or legal entity.
- Personal property: includes goods, chattels, evidences of debt, and things in action. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Testator: A male person who leaves a will at death.