|Chapter 2||Land Acquisition and Construction of Buildings for Benevolent Purposes|
Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 23 > Article 10 - Fraternal and Other Similar Associations
- Clerk: means the clerk of the court or a person authorized to perform the clerk's duties. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Donor: The person who makes a gift.
- Grantor: The person who establishes a trust and places property into it.
- Liabilities: The aggregate of all debts and other legal obligations of a particular person or legal entity.
- Testator: A male person who leaves a will at death.