|§ 3101||Degrees of murder||11|
|§ 3104||Ownership or possession of property by more than 1 person||11|
|§ 3105||Description of money||11|
|§ 3106||Allegation of intent to defraud||11|
Terms Used In Delaware Code > Title 11 > Chapter 31
- Answer: The formal written statement by a defendant responding to a civil complaint and setting forth the grounds for defense.
- Child: means a person who has not reached the age of 18 years. See Delaware Code Title 6 Sec. 4307
- dollars: means lawful money of the United States. See Delaware Code Title 6 Sec. 4307
- Forgery: The fraudulent signing or alteration of another's name to an instrument such as a deed, mortgage, or check. The intent of the forgery is to deceive or defraud. Source: OCC
- Oath: includes affirmation in all cases where an affirmation may be substituted for an oath, and "sworn" includes affirmed; and the forms shall be varied accordingly. See Delaware Code Title 6 Sec. 4307
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.