Each of the 3 counties shall prepare and administer a comprehensive and detailed plan for a system for the collection, storage and disposal of all solid wastes which are produced or are disposed of within the boundaries of the respective counties. Provided, however, that if a county does not indicate its willingness within 60 days from June 30, 1970, to submit a plan as provided in this section, the Division of Public Health of the Department of Health and Social Services shall conduct its own study and prepare plans as to that county. Such plans shall:
(1) Consider domestic, industrial, demolition, commercial and agricultural wastes;
(2) Provide for the control of the wastes from point of origin to the place or places of disposal;
(3) Include a method or methods of adequately financing the comprehensive plan;
(4) Establish an organization for the administration and enforcement of the comprehensive plan;
(5) Be completed and submitted to the Division of Public Health of the Department of Health and Social Services by April 1, 1971.