|§ 2060||Short title||18|
|§ 2062||Licensure of self-service storage producers||18|
|§ 2064||Suspension or revocation of license||18|
|§ 2065||Additional penalties||18|
Terms Used In Delaware Code > Title 18 > Chapter 20B - Self-Service Storage Producer Limited License Act.
- Complaint: A written statement by the plaintiff stating the wrongs allegedly committed by the defendant.
- Dependent: A person dependent for support upon another.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Occupant: means a person or the person's sublesee, successor, or assign entitled to the use of a storage space or spaces at a self-service storage facility, to the exclusion of others. See Delaware Code Title 18 Sec. 2061
- Owner: means the owner, operator, lessor, or sublessor of a self-service storage facility, him or her agent or any other person authorized by him or her to manage the facility or to receive rent from an occupant under a rental agreement. See Delaware Code Title 18 Sec. 2061
- Personal property: All property that is not real property.
- Personal property: means movable property that is not affixed to land and includes but is not limited to all of the following:
- Self-service storage facility: means any real property designed and used for the purpose of renting or leasing individual storage space to occupants who are to have access to such for the purpose of storing and removing personal property. See Delaware Code Title 18 Sec. 2061
- Self-service storage producer: means an owner who is licensed under this section. See Delaware Code Title 18 Sec. 2061