New Mexico Statutes > Chapter 59A > Article 62 – Self-Service Storage Insurance License
Current as of: 2022 | Check for updates | Other versions
Terms Used In New Mexico Statutes > Chapter 59A > Article 62 - Self-Service Storage Insurance License
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Fiduciary: A trustee, executor, or administrator.
- Lease: A contract transferring the use of property or occupancy of land, space, structures, or equipment in consideration of a payment (e.g., rent). Source: OCC
- Personal property: All property that is not real property.
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.