(a) The Board shall hold regularly scheduled business meetings at least once in each quarter of a calendar year and at such times as the President deems necessary, or at the request of a majority of the Board members.
Terms Used In Delaware Code Title 24 Sec. 1103
- Board: shall mean the State Board of Dentistry and Dental Hygiene established in this chapter. See Delaware Code Title 24 Sec. 1101
- Division: shall mean the State Division of Professional Regulation. See Delaware Code Title 24 Sec. 1101
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Person: shall mean a corporation, company, association or partnership, as well as an individual. See Delaware Code Title 24 Sec. 1101
- Quorum: The number of legislators that must be present to do business.
- Transcript: A written, word-for-word record of what was said, either in a proceeding such as a trial or during some other conversation, as in a transcript of a hearing or oral deposition.
- Year: means a calendar year, and is equivalent to the words "year of our Lord. See Delaware Code Title 6 Sec. 4307
(b) The Board annually shall elect a President and Secretary. Each officer shall serve for 1 year and shall not succeed himself or herself for more than 2 consecutive terms.
(c) A majority of the members shall constitute a quorum for the purpose of transacting business. No disciplinary action shall be taken without the affirmative vote of 5 members of the Board.
(d) When members of the Dental Hygiene Advisory Committee participate in voting on matters listed in § 1105(c)(1)-(5) of this title, the Board composition shall be 12 voting members, so that 7 members shall constitute a quorum.
(e) Minutes of all meetings shall be recorded and copies shall be maintained by the Division of Professional Regulation. At any hearing where evidence is presented, a record from which a verbatim transcript can be prepared shall be made. The expense of preparing any transcript shall be incurred by the person requesting it.
17 Del. Laws, c. 496, § 3; 21 Del. Laws, c. 242, § 2; 26 Del. Laws, c. 133, § 1; Code 1915, § 888; 38 Del. Laws, c. 48, § 2; Code 1935, § 969; 42 Del. Laws, c. 93, § 1; 24 Del. C. 1953, § 1104; 65 Del. Laws, c. 210, §§ 3, 4, 12; 67 Del. Laws, c. 366, § 2; 70 Del. Laws, c. 186, § 1; 71 Del. Laws, c. 31, § 1; 73 Del. Laws, c. 332, § 3; 77 Del. Laws, c. 463, § 5.;