|§ 1135||Certain unlawful acts; supervision by dentists|
|§ 1136||Prescriptions for dentists|
|§ 1137||Prescription requirements|
|§ 1138||Accreditation of facilities where office-based surgeries are performed|
Terms Used In Delaware Code > Title 24 > Chapter 11 > Subchapter III
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Dental hygienist: shall mean a person who is qualified to practice dental hygiene as prescribed in this chapter. See Delaware Code Title 24 Sec. 1101
- Dentist: shall mean a person who is qualified to practice dentistry as prescribed in the chapter. See Delaware Code Title 24 Sec. 1101
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Partnership: A voluntary contract between two or more persons to pool some or all of their assets into a business, with the agreement that there will be a proportional sharing of profits and losses.
- Person: shall mean a corporation, company, association or partnership, as well as an individual. See Delaware Code Title 24 Sec. 1101
- State: shall mean the State of Delaware. See Delaware Code Title 24 Sec. 1101
- State: means the State of Delaware; and when applied to different parts of the United States, it includes the District of Columbia and the several territories and possessions of the United States. See Delaware Code Title 6 Sec. 4307
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.
- United States: includes its territories and possessions and the District of Columbia. See Delaware Code Title 6 Sec. 4307
- Year: means a calendar year, and is equivalent to the words "year of our Lord. See Delaware Code Title 6 Sec. 4307