|§ 1522||Immunity from arrest for violation of gambling laws; exceptions|
|§ 1523||Suspension or revocation of license|
Terms Used In Delaware Code > Title 28 > Chapter 15 > Subchapter IV
- Advice and consent: Under the Constitution, presidential nominations for executive and judicial posts take effect only when confirmed by the Senate, and international treaties become effective only when the Senate approves them by a two-thirds vote.
- Board: means the Delaware Board of Charitable Gaming;
(2) "Districts" means those districts mentioned in article II, § 17A or § 17B of the state Constitution;
(3) "Game or games" means bingo, instant or sealed game, and charitable gaming;
(4) "Members-only game" means any game of chance open for participation only to members of the sponsoring organization;
(5) "Organization" means a veterans', religious or charitable organization, volunteer fire company or fraternal society as defined in article II, § 17A or § 17B of the state Constitution. See Delaware Code Title 28 Sec. 1502
- charitable gaming: means any game or scheme operated by an organization which has been in existence 2 years or longer in which chance is the dominant factor in the game, a consideration is paid to play and a prize may be won, excluding slot machines, roulette, craps or baccarat games. See Delaware Code Title 28 Sec. 1527
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- Department: means the Department of Transportation. See Delaware Code Title 28 Sec. 1521
- Deputy Secretary: means the Deputy Secretary of the Department of Transportation. See Delaware Code Title 28 Sec. 1521
- Director: means the Director of the Transportation Authority and/or the Director of the Division of Highways and/or the Director of the Office of Administration. See Delaware Code Title 28 Sec. 1521
- Division: means the Division of Highways. See Delaware Code Title 28 Sec. 1521
- Ex officio: Literally, by virtue of one's office.
- Secretary: means the Secretary of the Department of Transportation. See Delaware Code Title 28 Sec. 1521
- State: means the State of Delaware; and when applied to different parts of the United States, it includes the District of Columbia and the several territories and possessions of the United States. See Delaware Code Title 6 Sec. 4307
- Transportation Authority: means Delaware Transportation Authority. See Delaware Code Title 28 Sec. 1521