|§ 1534||Time of raffle|
|§ 1535||Conduct of raffles|
Terms Used In Delaware Code > Title 28 > Chapter 15 > Subchapter VII
- Appropriation: The provision of funds, through an annual appropriations act or a permanent law, for federal agencies to make payments out of the Treasury for specified purposes. The formal federal spending process consists of two sequential steps: authorization
- Bequest: Property gifted by will.
- Board: means the Delaware Board of Charitable Gaming;
(2) "Districts" means those districts mentioned in article II, § 17A or § 17B of the state Constitution;
(3) "Game or games" means bingo, instant or sealed game, and charitable gaming;
(4) "Members-only game" means any game of chance open for participation only to members of the sponsoring organization;
(5) "Organization" means a veterans', religious or charitable organization, volunteer fire company or fraternal society as defined in article II, § 17A or § 17B of the state Constitution. See Delaware Code Title 28 Sec. 1502
- charitable gaming: means any game or scheme operated by an organization which has been in existence 2 years or longer in which chance is the dominant factor in the game, a consideration is paid to play and a prize may be won, excluding slot machines, roulette, craps or baccarat games. See Delaware Code Title 28 Sec. 1527
- Department: means the Department of Transportation. See Delaware Code Title 28 Sec. 1521
- Devise: To gift property by will.
- Division: means the Division of Highways. See Delaware Code Title 28 Sec. 1521
- Gift: A voluntary transfer or conveyance of property without consideration, or for less than full and adequate consideration based on fair market value.
- raffle: means a form of lottery in which a number of persons buy 1 or more chances attempting to win the same prize. See Delaware Code Title 28 Sec. 1533
- Secretary: means the Secretary of the Department of Transportation. See Delaware Code Title 28 Sec. 1521