|§ 2702||Assistance from other organizations||31|
Terms Used In Delaware Code > Title 31 > Chapter 27
- Board: means the Merit Employee Relations Board created by this chapter. See Delaware Code Title 29 Sec. 5901
- Fiscal year: The fiscal year is the accounting period for the government. For the federal government, this begins on October 1 and ends on September 30. The fiscal year is designated by the calendar year in which it ends; for example, fiscal year 2006 begins on October 1, 2005 and ends on September 30, 2006.
- Rules: means those rules adopted by the Board pursuant to this chapter. See Delaware Code Title 29 Sec. 5901
- Secretary: means the Secretary of the Department of Human Resources. See Delaware Code Title 29 Sec. 5901
- State: means the State of Delaware; and when applied to different parts of the United States, it includes the District of Columbia and the several territories and possessions of the United States. See Delaware Code Title 6 Sec. 4307
- Year: means a calendar year, and is equivalent to the words "year of our Lord. See Delaware Code Title 6 Sec. 4307