|§ 1||Short title|
|§ 5||Purpose and findings|
|§ 10||Definitions. As used in this …|
|§ 15||Illinois Youth Development Council|
|§ 20||Afterschool Demonstration Program|
|§ 25||Effectiveness of afterschool programs|
|§ 99||Effective date|
Terms Used In Illinois Compiled Statutes > 325 ILCS 27
- Affidavit: A written statement of facts confirmed by the oath of the party making it, before a notary or officer having authority to administer oaths.
- Amendment: A proposal to alter the text of a pending bill or other measure by striking out some of it, by inserting new language, or both. Before an amendment becomes part of the measure, thelegislature must agree to it.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Month: means a calendar month, and the word "year" a calendar year unless otherwise expressed; and the word "year" alone, is equivalent to the expression "year of our Lord. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 5 ILCS 70/1.10
- Oversight: Committee review of the activities of a Federal agency or program.
- Recess: A temporary interruption of the legislative business.
- Subpoena: A command to a witness to appear and give testimony.
- Transcript: A written, word-for-word record of what was said, either in a proceeding such as a trial or during some other conversation, as in a transcript of a hearing or oral deposition.