|§ 3501||Declaration of policy||31|
|§ 3502||Establishment of Delaware Aging and Disability Resource Center||31|
|§ 3503||Responsibilities of the Delaware Aging and Disability Resource Center||31|
Terms Used In Delaware Code > Title 31 > Chapter 35
- Appeal: A request made after a trial, asking another court (usually the court of appeals) to decide whether the trial was conducted properly. To make such a request is "to appeal" or "to take an appeal." One who appeals is called the appellant.
- Board: means the Merit Employee Relations Board created by this chapter. See Delaware Code Title 29 Sec. 5901
- Dismissal: The dropping of a case by the judge without further consideration or hearing. Source:
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Rules: means those rules adopted by the Board pursuant to this chapter. See Delaware Code Title 29 Sec. 5901
- Secretary: means the Secretary of the Department of Human Resources. See Delaware Code Title 29 Sec. 5901
- Year: means a calendar year, and is equivalent to the words "year of our Lord. See Delaware Code Title 6 Sec. 4307