|§ 102||Entry on lands||3|
|§ 103||Periodic examination||3|
|§ 104||Failure to mark packages of fruit||3|
|§ 105||Appropriations for agricultural societies||3|
Terms Used In Delaware Code > Title 3 > Chapter 1
- Affidavit: A written statement of facts confirmed by the oath of the party making it, before a notary or officer having authority to administer oaths.
- Appropriation: The provision of funds, through an annual appropriations act or a permanent law, for federal agencies to make payments out of the Treasury for specified purposes. The formal federal spending process consists of two sequential steps: authorization
- Devise: To gift property by will.
- United States: includes its territories and possessions and the District of Columbia. See Delaware Code Title 6 Sec. 4307
- Year: means a calendar year, and is equivalent to the words "year of our Lord. See Delaware Code Title 6 Sec. 4307