Terms Used In Delaware Code > Title 6 > Chapter 12C
- certificate of incorporation: as used in this chapter , unless the context requires otherwise, includes not only the original certificate of incorporation filed to create a corporation but also all other certificates, agreements of merger or consolidation, plans of reorganization, or other instruments, howsoever designated, which are filed pursuant to § 102, §§ 133-136, § 151, §§ 241-243, § 245, §§ 251-258, §§ 263-264, § 267, § 303, §§ 311-313, or any other section of this title, and which have the effect of amending or supplementing in some respect a corporation's certificate of incorporation. See Delaware Code Title 8 Sec. 104
- Child: means a person who has not reached the age of 18 years. See Delaware Code Title 6 Sec. 4307
- Grand jury: agreement providing that a lender will delay exercising its rights (in the case of a mortgage,
- Prosecute: To charge someone with a crime. A prosecutor tries a criminal case on behalf of the government.
- Usury: Charging an illegally high interest rate on a loan. Source: OCC