Terms Used In Delaware Code > Title 6 > Chapter 29 - Retail Sales of Motor Fuel
- Amendment: A proposal to alter the text of a pending bill or other measure by striking out some of it, by inserting new language, or both. Before an amendment becomes part of the measure, thelegislature must agree to it.
- Complaint: A written statement by the plaintiff stating the wrongs allegedly committed by the defendant.
- Manufacturer: shall mean every producer or refiner of petroleum products, or the producer or fabricator of any automotive product sold or distributed by a service station. See Delaware Code Title 6 Sec. 2901
- Motor fuel: shall mean and include any substance or combination of substances which is intended to be or is capable of being used for the purpose of propelling or running by combustion any internal combustion engine and sold or used for that purpose. See Delaware Code Title 6 Sec. 2901
- Retail dealer: shall mean and include any person operating a service station, filling station, store, garage or other place of business for the sale of motor fuel for delivery into the service tank or tanks of any vehicle propelled by an internal combustion engine. See Delaware Code Title 6 Sec. 2901
- State: means the District of Columbia or the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico or any state, territory, possession, or other jurisdiction of the United States other than the State of Delaware. See Delaware Code Title 6 Sec. 17-101