Terms Used In Delaware Code > Title 6 > Chapter 31
- Affidavit: A written statement of facts confirmed by the oath of the party making it, before a notary or officer having authority to administer oaths.
- Commission: means the park commission of a park district established by an election under the provisions of this chapter. See Delaware Code Title 9 Sec. 702
- Department of Finance: means the Department of Finance of New Castle County in which the park district is located. See Delaware Code Title 9 Sec. 702
- Docket: A log containing brief entries of court proceedings.
- Month: means a calendar month, unless otherwise expressed. See Delaware Code Title 6 Sec. 4307
- Prosecute: To charge someone with a crime. A prosecutor tries a criminal case on behalf of the government.
- Receiver of taxes and county treasurer: means the receiver of taxes and county treasurer of the county, Kent or Sussex, in which the park district is located. See Delaware Code Title 9 Sec. 702