|R. 28-108.001||Petition for Exception to Uniform Rules of Procedure|
|R. 28-108.002||Final Disposition on Petition for Exception|
Terms Used In Florida Regulations > Chapter 28-108
- Attachment: A procedure by which a person's property is seized to pay judgments levied by the court.
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Quorum: The number of legislators that must be present to do business.
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.