|R. 5C-11.015||Feeding Garbage; Application for Permit; Fees|
|R. 5C-11.017||Feeding Garbage; Procedures, Equipment, Records, Quarantine and Pretreating Requirements|
Terms Used In Florida Regulations > Chapter 5C-11 - Swine Garbage Feeding
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Fraud: Intentional deception resulting in injury to another.
- Guardian: A person legally empowered and charged with the duty of taking care of and managing the property of another person who because of age, intellect, or health, is incapable of managing his (her) own affairs.
- Lease: A contract transferring the use of property or occupancy of land, space, structures, or equipment in consideration of a payment (e.g., rent). Source: OCC
- Personal property: All property that is not real property.
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.