|R. 61G14-12.001||Renewal of Licenses and Certificates|
|R. 61G14-12.0015||License and Certificate Retention Eligibility|
Terms Used In Florida Regulations > Chapter 61G14-12 - Renewal of Licenses and Certificates
- Arrest: Taking physical custody of a person by lawful authority.
- Complaint: A written statement by the plaintiff stating the wrongs allegedly committed by the defendant.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.
- Probable cause: A reasonable ground for belief that the offender violated a specific law.