|R. 61J2-14.009||Real Estate Sales Associate|
|R. 61J2-14.010||Real Estate Broker|
|R. 61J2-14.011||Rights of Broker in Deposits|
|R. 61J2-14.012||Broker’s Records|
|R. 61J2-14.014||Interest-Bearing Escrow Accounts|
Terms Used In Florida Regulations > Chapter 61J2-14
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Escrow: Money given to a third party to be held for payment until certain conditions are met.
- Lien: A claim against real or personal property in satisfaction of a debt.
- Personal property: All property that is not real property.
- Testimony: Evidence presented orally by witnesses during trials or before grand juries.
- Trust account: A general term that covers all types of accounts in a trust department, such as estates, guardianships, and agencies. Source: OCC