|R. 61J2-23.001||Time-share Resale Listing Agreement Disclosures|
|R. 61J2-23.002||Time-share Resale Contract Disclosures|
Terms Used In Florida Regulations > Chapter 61J2-23
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- Fiscal year: The fiscal year is the accounting period for the government. For the federal government, this begins on October 1 and ends on September 30. The fiscal year is designated by the calendar year in which it ends; for example, fiscal year 2006 begins on October 1, 2005 and ends on September 30, 2006.
- Fraud: Intentional deception resulting in injury to another.
- Litigation: A case, controversy, or lawsuit. Participants (plaintiffs and defendants) in lawsuits are called litigants.
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.