|R. 68D-21.001||Requirements for Applications|
|R. 68D-21.002||Procedures for Reviewing Applications|
|R. 68D-21.003||Procedures for Providing for Public Notice and Participation|
|R. 68D-21.004||Criteria for Approval of Ordinances|
Terms Used In Florida Regulations > Chapter 68D-21
- Amendment: A proposal to alter the text of a pending bill or other measure by striking out some of it, by inserting new language, or both. Before an amendment becomes part of the measure, thelegislature must agree to it.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- Testify: Answer questions in court.
- Testimony: Evidence presented orally by witnesses during trials or before grand juries.