|R. 69W-400.001||Rules for Eleemosynary and Religious Organizations Under the Requirements of Section 517.051(9), F.S|
|R. 69W-400.003||Rules for Government Securities Under Section 517.051(1), F.S|
Terms Used In Florida Regulations > Chapter 69W-400
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- Fiscal year: The fiscal year is the accounting period for the government. For the federal government, this begins on October 1 and ends on September 30. The fiscal year is designated by the calendar year in which it ends; for example, fiscal year 2006 begins on October 1, 2005 and ends on September 30, 2006.
- Guarantor: A party who agrees to be responsible for the payment of another party's debts should that party default. Source: OCC
- Litigation: A case, controversy, or lawsuit. Participants (plaintiffs and defendants) in lawsuits are called litigants.
- Pleadings: Written statements of the parties in a civil case of their positions. In the federal courts, the principal pleadings are the complaint and the answer.
- Trustee: A person or institution holding and administering property in trust.