|R. 6C13-1.002||University Traffic Rules|
|R. 6C13-1.003||Parking on University Property|
|R. 6C13-1.004||Schedule of Parking Fees and Fines|
Terms Used In Florida Regulations > Chapter 6C13-1
- Appeal: A request made after a trial, asking another court (usually the court of appeals) to decide whether the trial was conducted properly. To make such a request is "to appeal" or "to take an appeal." One who appeals is called the appellant.
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Devise: To gift property by will.
- Fraud: Intentional deception resulting in injury to another.
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.