Terms Used In Florida Statutes 104.013
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- person: includes individuals, children, firms, associations, joint adventures, partnerships, estates, trusts, business trusts, syndicates, fiduciaries, corporations, and all other groups or combinations. See Florida Statutes 88.6011
(1) It is unlawful for any person knowingly to have in his or her possession any blank, forged, stolen, fictitious, counterfeit, or unlawfully issued voter information card unless possession by such person has been duly authorized by the supervisor.
(2) It is unlawful for any person to barter, trade, sell, or give away a voter information card unless said person has been duly authorized to issue a voter information card.
(3) It is unlawful for any person willfully to destroy or deface the information card of a duly registered voter.