Terms Used In Florida Statutes 39.904
- assessment: means the gathering of information for the evaluation of a child's and caregiver's physical, psychiatric, psychological, or mental health; developmental delays or challenges; and educational, vocational, and social condition and family environment as they relate to the child's and caregiver's need for rehabilitative and treatment services, including substance abuse treatment services, mental health services, developmental services, literacy services, medical services, family services, and other specialized services, as appropriate. See Florida Statutes 1001.38
- Coalition: means the Florida Coalition Against Domestic Violence. See Florida Statutes 1006.063
- Domestic violence: has the meaning set forth in…. See Florida Statutes 1006.063
On or before January 1 of each year, the coalition shall furnish to the President of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives a report on the status of domestic violence in this state, which must include, but need not be limited to, the following:
(1) The incidence of domestic violence in this state.
(2) An identification of the areas of the state where domestic violence is of significant proportions, indicating the number of cases of domestic violence officially reported, as well as an assessment of the degree of unreported cases of domestic violence.
(3) An identification and description of the types of programs in the state which assist victims of domestic violence or persons who commit domestic violence, including information on funding for the programs.
(4) The number of persons who receive services from local certified domestic violence programs that receive funding through the coalition.
(5) The incidence of domestic violence homicides in the state, including information and data collected from state and local domestic violence fatality review teams.