Terms Used In Florida Statutes 489.556
- Department: means the Department of Health. See Florida Statutes 489.551
- Fraud: Intentional deception resulting in injury to another.
A certificate of registration may be suspended or revoked upon a showing that the registrant has:
(1) Violated any provision of this part.
(2) Violated any lawful order or rule rendered or adopted by the department.
(3) Obtained his or her registration or any other order, ruling, or authorization by means of fraud, misrepresentation, or concealment of material facts.
(4) Been found guilty of gross misconduct in the pursuit of his or her profession.