Terms Used In Florida Statutes 569.19
- Division: means the Division of Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco of the Department of Business and Professional Regulation. See Florida Statutes 569.002
- Tobacco products: includes loose tobacco leaves, and products made from tobacco leaves, in whole or in part, and cigarette wrappers, which can be used for smoking, sniffing, or chewing. See Florida Statutes 569.002
The division shall report annually with written findings to the Legislature and the Governor by December 31, on the progress of implementing the enforcement provisions of this chapter. This must include, but is not limited to:
(1) The number and results of compliance visits.
(2) The number of violations for failure of a retailer to hold a valid license.
(3) The number of violations for selling tobacco products to persons under age 18, and the results of administrative hearings on the above and related issues.
(4) The number of persons under age 18 cited for violations of s. 569.11 and sanctions imposed as a result of citation.