Terms Used In Florida Statutes 719.614
- Developer: means a person who creates a cooperative or who offers cooperative parcels for sale or lease in the ordinary course of business, but does not include the owner or lessee of a unit who has acquired or leased the unit for his or her own occupancy, nor does it include a condominium association which creates a cooperative by conversion of an existing residential condominium after control of the association has been transferred to the unit owners if, following the conversion, the unit owners will be the same persons. See Florida Statutes 719.103
- Division: means the Division of Florida Condominiums, Timeshares, and Mobile Homes of the Department of Business and Professional Regulation. See Florida Statutes 719.103
- Mortgage: The written agreement pledging property to a creditor as collateral for a loan.
The developer shall distribute to tenants having a right of first refusal, if any:
(1) Information in summary form regarding mortgage financing; estimated down payment; alternative financing and down payments; monthly payments of principal, interest, and real estate taxes; and federal income tax benefits.
(2) Any other information which the division publishes and by rule determines will assist tenants in making a decision and which the division makes available to the developer.