|§ 118.10||Civil-law notary|
|§ 118.12||Certification of civil-law notary’s authority; apostilles.|
Terms Used In Florida Statutes > Chapter 118 - International Notaries
- Aviation fuel: means fuel for use in aircraft, and includes aviation gasoline and aviation turbine fuels and kerosene, as determined by the American Society for Testing Materials specifications D-910 or D-1655 or current specifications. See Florida Statutes 206.9815
- Fraud: Intentional deception resulting in injury to another.
- fuel: means all gasoline products or any product blended with gasoline or any fuel placed in the storage supply tank of a gasoline-powered motor vehicle. See Florida Statutes 206.01
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- person: includes individuals, children, firms, associations, joint adventures, partnerships, estates, trusts, business trusts, syndicates, fiduciaries, corporations, and all other groups or combinations. See Florida Statutes 1.01
- Retail dealer: means any person who is engaged in the business of selling fuel at retail at posted retail prices. See Florida Statutes 206.01
- Terminal: is a storage and distribution facility for taxable motor or diesel fuel, supplied by pipeline or marine vessel, that has the capacity to receive and store a bulk transfer of taxable motor or diesel fuel, including a loading rack through which petroleum products are physically removed into tanker trucks or rail cars, and that is registered with the Internal Revenue Service as a terminal. See Florida Statutes 206.01
- writing: includes handwriting, printing, typewriting, and all other methods and means of forming letters and characters upon paper, stone, wood, or other materials. See Florida Statutes 1.01