|§ 354.01||Appointment of special officers|
|§ 354.05||Term of office; removal|
|§ 354.07||Suit for damages on bond|
Terms Used In Florida Statutes > Chapter 354
- Advanced practice registered nurse: means any person licensed in this state to practice professional nursing and who is licensed in an advanced nursing practice, including certified nurse midwives, certified nurse practitioners, certified registered nurse anesthetists, clinical nurse specialists, and psychiatric nurses. See Florida Statutes 464.003
- Arrest: Taking physical custody of a person by lawful authority.
- Board: means the Board of Nursing. See Florida Statutes 464.003
- Department: means the Department of Health. See Florida Statutes 464.003
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- Licensed practical nurse: means any person licensed in this state or holding an active multistate license under…. See Florida Statutes 464.003
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- person: includes individuals, children, firms, associations, joint adventures, partnerships, estates, trusts, business trusts, syndicates, fiduciaries, corporations, and all other groups or combinations. See Florida Statutes 1.01
- Registered nurse: means any person licensed in this state or holding an active multistate license under…. See Florida Statutes 464.003
- writing: includes handwriting, printing, typewriting, and all other methods and means of forming letters and characters upon paper, stone, wood, or other materials. See Florida Statutes 1.01