|§ 553.98||Development of building codes for radon-resistant buildings; funding; rules for radon-resistant passive construction standards; ordinances|
Terms Used In Florida Statutes > Chapter 553 > Part VII
- Department: means the Department of Health. See Florida Statutes 456.001
- Fraud: Intentional deception resulting in injury to another.
- Health care practitioner: means any person licensed under chapter 457; chapter 458; chapter 459; chapter 460; chapter 461; chapter 462; chapter 463; chapter 464; chapter 465; chapter 466; chapter 467; part I, part II, part III, part V, part X, part XIII, or part XIV of chapter 468; chapter 478; chapter 480; part I or part II of chapter 483; chapter 484; chapter 486; chapter 490; or chapter 491. See Florida Statutes 456.001
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- Liabilities: The aggregate of all debts and other legal obligations of a particular person or legal entity.
- License: means any permit, registration, certificate, or license, including a provisional license, issued by the department. See Florida Statutes 456.001