Terms Used In Florida Statutes 458.305
- Board: means the Board of Medicine. See Florida Statutes 458.305
- Department: means the Department of Health. See Florida Statutes 458.305
- person: includes individuals, children, firms, associations, joint adventures, partnerships, estates, trusts, business trusts, syndicates, fiduciaries, corporations, and all other groups or combinations. See Florida Statutes 1.01
As used in this chapter:
(1) “Board” means the Board of Medicine.
(2) “Department” means the Department of Health.
(3) “Practice of medicine” means the diagnosis, treatment, operation, or prescription for any human disease, pain, injury, deformity, or other physical or mental condition.
(4) “Physician” means a person who is licensed to practice medicine in this state.