|§ 873.01||Purchase or sale of human organs and tissue prohibited|
|§ 873.05||Advertising, purchase, sale, or transfer of human embryos or fetal remains prohibited|
Terms Used In Florida Statutes > Chapter 873 - Sale of Anatomical Matter
- Corporation: means the private nonprofit corporation established pursuant to…. See Florida Statutes 946.503
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Correctional work program: means any program presently a part of the prison industries program operated by the department or any other correctional work program carried on at any state correctional facility presently or in the future, but the term does not include any program authorized by…. See Florida Statutes 946.503
- Department: means the Department of Corrections. See Florida Statutes 946.503
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- Inmate: means any person incarcerated within any state, county, municipal, or private correctional facility. See Florida Statutes 946.503
- person: includes individuals, children, firms, associations, joint adventures, partnerships, estates, trusts, business trusts, syndicates, fiduciaries, corporations, and all other groups or combinations. See Florida Statutes 1.01
- political subdivision: include counties, cities, towns, villages, special tax school districts, special road and bridge districts, bridge districts, and all other districts in this state. See Florida Statutes 1.01
- writing: includes handwriting, printing, typewriting, and all other methods and means of forming letters and characters upon paper, stone, wood, or other materials. See Florida Statutes 1.01