448-9 Application for licensure. Any person of eighteen years or more shall be eligible for licensure upon submission of:
Terms Used In Hawaii Revised Statutes 448-9
- board: means the board of dentistry. See Hawaii Revised Statutes 448-5
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
(1) An application to the executive officer of the board not later than forty-five days prior to the date of the scheduled examination;
(2) Application and examination fees; and
(3) Documentation and credentials that shall include but are not limited to the following:
(A) A diploma or certificate of graduation from a dental college accredited by the American Dental Association Commission on Dental Accreditation, recognized and approved by the board; and
(B) A certificate or other evidence satisfactory to the board of having passed parts I and II of the National Board Dental Examination.