The regular term of office of each producer member shall be three (3) years. The first commission members shall be appointed by the governor, and their terms shall terminate as follows:
Terms Used In Idaho Code 25-3106
- Commission: means the Idaho dairy products commission;
(2) To "ship" means to deliver or consign milk or cream to a person dealing in, processing, distributing, or manufacturing dairy products for sale, for human or animal consumption, industrial or medicinal uses;
(3) "Dealer" means one who handles, ships, buys, processes, and sells dairy products, or who acts as sales or purchasing agent, broker, or factor of dairy products;
(4) "Producer" means a person who produces milk from cows and sells it for human or animal food, or medicinal or industrial uses;
(5) "Producer-handler" means any person who produces milk or milk fat and uses such production, or any part of it, for processing. See Idaho Code 25-3103
Remainder: An interest in property that takes effect in the future at a specified time or after the occurrence of some event, such as the death of a life tenant.
(1) District I, IV & VII on July 1, 1970;
(2) District II, V & VIII on July 1, 1971;
(3) District III, VI & IX on July 1, 1972.
All other commission members shall be elected as provided in section 25-3107 and their respective terms shall end on July first of each third year thereafter.
Any vacancies that occur on the commission shall be filled by appointment by the other members of the commission, and such appointee shall hold office for the remainder of the term for which he is appointed.