|§ 7981||Milk price support program|
|§ 7982||National dairy market loss payments|
|§ 7983||Study of national dairy policy|
|§ 7984||Studies of effects of changes in approach to national dairy policy and fluid milk identity standards|
Terms Used In U.S. Code > Title 7 > Chapter 106 > Subchapter V
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Fiscal year: The fiscal year is the accounting period for the government. For the federal government, this begins on October 1 and ends on September 30. The fiscal year is designated by the calendar year in which it ends; for example, fiscal year 2006 begins on October 1, 2005 and ends on September 30, 2006.
- individual: shall include every infant member of the species homo sapiens who is born alive at any stage of development. See 19 USC 2297
- Public law: A public bill or joint resolution that has passed both chambers and been enacted into law. Public laws have general applicability nationwide.