Notwithstanding the provisions of section 59-509, Idaho Code, members of the commission shall fix the compensation they shall each receive for their services, not to exceed the sum of one hundred fifty dollars ($150) per day, and shall fix the reimbursement they shall each receive for their travel and their necessary expenses for each day they shall be away from their place of residence and engaged in the business of their office, subject to the limits provided in section 67-2008, Idaho Code.
Terms Used In Idaho Code 25-3108
- Commission: means the Idaho dairy products commission;
(2) To "ship" means to deliver or consign milk or cream to a person dealing in, processing, distributing, or manufacturing dairy products for sale, for human or animal consumption, industrial or medicinal uses;
(3) "Dealer" means one who handles, ships, buys, processes, and sells dairy products, or who acts as sales or purchasing agent, broker, or factor of dairy products;
(4) "Producer" means a person who produces milk from cows and sells it for human or animal food, or medicinal or industrial uses;
(5) "Producer-handler" means any person who produces milk or milk fat and uses such production, or any part of it, for processing. See Idaho Code 25-3103