(1) A corporation has the offices described in its bylaws or designated by the board of directors in accordance with the bylaws.
(2) The board of directors may elect individuals to fill one (1) or more offices of the corporation. An officer may appoint one (1) or more officers if authorized by the bylaws or the board of directors.
Terms Used In Idaho Code 30-29-840
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
(3) The bylaws or the board of directors shall assign to one (1) of the officers responsibility for preparing the minutes of the directors’ and shareholders’ meetings and for maintaining and authenticating the records of the corporation required to be kept under section 30-29-1601(1) and (2), Idaho Code.
(4) The same individual may simultaneously hold more than one (1) office in a corporation.