As used in this chapter:
(1) "Administrator" means the administrator of the division of building safety for the state of Idaho.
Terms Used In Idaho Code 39-4301
- State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories; and the words "United States" may include the District of Columbia and territories. See Idaho Code 73-114
(2) "Board" means the factory built structures advisory board, as created in section 39-4302, Idaho Code.
(3) "Building site" means any tract, parcel or subdivision of land upon which a modular building is installed or is to be installed.
(4) "Closed construction" means any manufactured building, structure or component thereof that may enclose factory installed structural, mechanical, electrical or plumbing systems and is not open for visual inspection at the building site.
(5) "Commercial coach" means a modular building with permanent running gear and a hitch assembly that is designed and constructed for nonresidential occupancy classifications only.
(6) "Division" means the Idaho division of building safety.
(7) "Factory built structure" means any building or building component, including a manufactured home, a mobile home or a modular building, that is of closed construction and is entirely or substantially prefabricated or assembled at a place other than the building site.
(8) "Manufactured home" means a structure as defined in section 39-4105, Idaho Code.
(9) "Mobile home" means a structure as defined in section 39-4105, Idaho Code.
(10) "Modular building" means any building or building component, other than a manufactured or mobile home, that is of closed construction and is either entirely or substantially prefabricated or assembled at a place other than the building site.