(1) No person shall make or permit any unfair discrimination between individuals of the same class and equal expectation of life in the rates charged for any contract of life insurance or of life annuity or in the dividends or other benefits payable thereon, or in any other of the terms and conditions of such contract.
Terms Used In Idaho Code 41-1313
- Annuity: A periodic (usually annual) payment of a fixed sum of money for either the life of the recipient or for a fixed number of years. A series of payments under a contract from an insurance company, a trust company, or an individual. Annuity payments are made at regular intervals over a period of more than one full year.
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- person: includes a corporation as well as a natural person;
Idaho Code 73-114
(2) No person shall make or permit any unfair discrimination between individuals of the same class and of essentially the same hazard in the amount of premium, policy fees, or rates charged for any policy or contract of disability insurance or in the benefits payable thereunder, or in any of the terms or conditions of such contract, or in any other manner whatever.
(3) No person shall discriminate on the basis of a genetic test or private genetic information, as those terms are defined in section 39-8302, Idaho Code, in the issuance of coverage, or the fixing of rates, terms or conditions, for any policy or contract of disability insurance or any health benefit plan.