As used in this chapter:
(1) "Board" or "board of commissioners" means the board of commissioners of the levee district.
Terms Used In Idaho Code 42-4403
- State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories; and the words "United States" may include the District of Columbia and territories. See Idaho Code 73-114
(2) "Commissioner" means a member of the board of commissioners of the levee district.
(3) "District" means any levee district organized under the provisions of this chapter.
(4) "Levee" means a retaining structure alongside a natural lake which has a length that is two hundred (200) times or more greater than its greatest height measured from the lowest elevation of the toe to the maximum crest elevation of the retaining structure.
(5) "State" means the state of Idaho.