|§ 5506||Water policy with respect to agrichemicals|
Terms Used In U.S. Code > Title 7 > Chapter 86
- borrower: means any farm borrower who has outstanding obligations to the Secretary under any farmer program loan, without regard to whether the loan has been accelerated, but does not include any farm borrower all of whose loans and accounts have been foreclosed on or liquidated, voluntarily or otherwise. See
- county: includes a parish, or any other equivalent subdivision of a State or Territory of the United States. See
- farmer: includes a person who is engaged in, or who, with assistance afforded under this chapter, intends to engage in, fish farming. See
- Foreclosure: A legal process in which property that is collateral or security for a loan may be sold to help repay the loan when the loan is in default. Source: OCC
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.