|§ 5506||Water policy with respect to agrichemicals|
Terms Used In U.S. Code > Title 7 > Chapter 86 - Water Quality Research, Education, and Coordination
- Advice and consent: Under the Constitution, presidential nominations for executive and judicial posts take effect only when confirmed by the Senate, and international treaties become effective only when the Senate approves them by a two-thirds vote.
- Amortization: Paying off a loan by regular installments.
- county: includes a parish, or any other equivalent subdivision of a State or Territory of the United States. See 1 USC 2
- officer: includes any person authorized by law to perform the duties of the office. See 1 USC 1
- Oversight: Committee review of the activities of a Federal agency or program.